- About Us
- Our Services
- Revenue Cycle Management Services
- Provider Enrollment & Credentialing Services
- Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Patient Contact Solutions
- Workforce Management
- Consistence Driven Process
- Who We Assist +
- Contact Us
Impulse - Telehealth & Telemedicine Solutions
Strong Reasons to Provide Telehealth Services to your Patients
Interest in telehealth administrations was consistently becoming through mid-2020. With the beginning of COVID-19, patient interest and reception for telehealth administrations from their doctors have detonated. Patient interest and the income open doors it presents for doctors is staying put.
- Interest in telehealth administrations in 2020 alone is expected to rise by 65%
- Patients are clamoring for remote consideration. There might be 1 billion all out telehealth visits in 2020.
- Telehealth request is supposed to show a long term build yearly development pace of 38.2% through 2025
- Give the consideration your patients are requesting and acquire the repayment you're owed with Impulse RCM Billing Service.
Medical care associations and suppliers who weren’t giving telemedicine administrations pre-COVID rushed to embrace advancements that empowered telehealthcare.
Telehealth and Telemedicine Billing Service
Charging for telemedicine and telehealth administrations has introduced new difficulties for medical services associations that were not given remote consideration before COVID-19.
For the majority of these gatherings, they have encountered troubles really gathering repayment for the remote consideration that they have given.